As an emeritus professor in medical sciences I have many years of experience in medical research and teaching. I did my PhD at Stanford University followed by an Alexander von Humboldt research fellowship and a sabbatical year in Munich. I have published extensively in international journals throughout my career, so that I have an excellent knowledge of medical and scientific terminology and a great deal of experience in writing, editing and proofreading medical, scientific and technical English.
My wife is a German native speaker and physician with excellent English. With her background (and patience!) she is the best proofreader one could wish for.
- Pharma reports and correspondence for eight of the top ten pharma companies
- Patient information, informed consent declarations, SmPCs and case narratives
- Correspondence with ethics committees and regulatory bodies on clinical trials
- Medical reports, manuscripts for publication, documents on medical technology
- see also Projects
- BSc (Hons), University of Sydney
- PhD, Stanford University
- DipTrans IoL, Chartered Institute of Linguists